African & American Bridal Hairstyle Collection For Women 2015.Wedding means a lot to ever girl and the romantic moment must have a very delicate design. You can find almost every traditional wedding has a wide lawn on which there are white arch, long table with delicious dessert, handsome bridegroom and beautiful bride, cute flower girls and warm sunshine.As a girl, your dress-up, make-up and hairstyle must be the perfect and best for your big day. Your wedding may be orange, purple or white. The cake you choose may be purple, the boutique may be pink, the flower girls may be in yellow suits, but if you want your hairstyles to be elegant, black hair or dark brown is always the best choice.If you prefer to have a long hairstyle, you will need to apply a beautiful hair extension to create a long and romantic effect. Come with me as I take you through the best wedding hairstyles for black women which will make heads turn and necks bend as whosoever person spots you will be gazing at your outfit and the stunning hairstyle.
LONG CURLY WEDDING HAIRSTYLE FOR BLACK WOMEN
Black women generally have short curly hair which is a little complicated to style. However, with proper care and maintenance, you won’t admire any other hairstyle other than your natural curly hairstyle.But sometimes you need to change your hairstyle so that it suits the occasion you are dressing for.Some special occasions such as wedding, prom, homecoming or parties require special hairstyle to make you look stunning and incredibly smart.Among the hairstyles to think of when dressing for any special occasion such as wedding are; long curly hairstyles, long wavy hairstyles, you mention it.In this case, we will consider wearing long curly hairstyle to your wedding or when going to attending a particular wedding as an invited guest.
- If your hair is short, opt for human hair extensions of the same color like your natural hair so that it can easily blend into your hair.
- Apply thermal protection to your hair to prevent breakage when hot or heat tools are being used on your hair. Comb through to evenly distribute the product.
- Begin curling your hair section by section to create beautiful curls which will look cute on you with a finished style. Continue curling till when all your hair on your head is curled.
- Allow the curls to set and cool for about 10 minutes then run your fingers through to curls to separate them and make them look fuller and voluminous.
- Apply hairspray to hold the style in place followed by a pomade to make your hair smell nice and look shiny.
- Accessorize with a cute headband or any other wedding hair accessory to make the style look incredibly sexy and romantic. Cong’s, you are done and good to go.
BRAIDED WEDDING HAIRSTYLES FOR BLACK WOMEN 2
This is a cute, elegant and pretty wedding hairstyle which looks great and incredibly stunning on black women with long hair. Black women with short hair as well can opt for and style this beautiful wedding hairstyle. All they need is to add in human hair extensions to their short hair to make it longer and thicker.
HOW TO STYLE
- This wedding hairstyle for black women is easy to style and re-create.
- Begin by making sure that your hair is through washed and clean as the braids will stay on your head for a few days.
- Brush through to remove tangles and make your hair straight. In case you aren’t good at braiding, I would recommend looking for a professional hairstylist to do the work for you.
- However, if you can DIY, then begin by braiding your hair on the sides from the hairline as you move up to the middle of your head. Braid up like 3 to 4 inches then secure the braid in place with bobby pins.
- Leave the front and the back unbraided to create nice volume at the front and in the back for a cute and elegant wedding hairstyle.
- Style the front in the way you like it to look best on you. You can emphasize the curls to make them look defined and more prominent then finish with a strong hold hairspray to hold the style in place.
NATURAL WEDDING HAIRSTYLES FOR BLACK WOMEN
Go natural on your wedding by wearing your natural hair with a few accessories which will make heads turn and necks bend. It’s quite easy to style natural hair for black women to look as if you paid a lot of bucks to achieve that look. You can wear naturally styles hair for black women to many occasions including formal, casual and some special occasions like weddings.
- Begin by washing your natural hair thoroughly with cold water. This should be a daily routine to maintain good healthy hair and encourage hair growth.
- Shampoo (to remove dirt and excess oils from the scalp) and hair condition to make your hair soft and shiny after washing.
- Wrap a clean dry towel around your head to absorb excess water from your hair then allow your hair to naturally air dry.
- When still wet or damp, apply ant-frizz products to prevent your hair becoming frizzy shortly after washing. Comb through to evenly distribute the products at the same time removing tangles and knots from your hair.
- In case you want to emphasize the curls, you can apply rollers or curlers to make your curls more defined and prominent.
- When your hair is thoroughly dry with defined curls, apply moisturizer to keep your hair moist all the time then lock in the moisture by applying argan oil.
- Put all your hair into an updo. You can use bobby pins and pin your hair into an updo or use a headband (whichever works for you best). In case the curls on the top are sticking out so high, pin them down to make the hairstyle look prettier.
- Choose nice wedding hair accessories such as wedding flowers, hair clips, hair pins, headband to accessorize natural hairstyle and make it look pretty and you will be done.
Get inspired with these pretty natural wedding hairstyles in the pictures below to help you decide and choose the best natural wedding hairstyle which will look great on you.
BRAIDED WEDDING HAIRSTYLE WITH A BUN
This is yet another beautiful and stunning wedding hairstyle for black women which is quite unique and rare on the streets.All you need to re-create and achieve this beautiful wedding hairstyle are a few hair pieces or extensions which you will incorporate into your hair while braid all the way to the back.I would best recommend this wedding hairstyle to be done by someone else on your head instead of doing it yourself for a smarter look.
- Starting at the front, braid your hair into cornrows all the way to the back. Continue braiding till when all your hair has been braided all the way back to the nape of your neck.
- Gather or combine the braids at the back and then braid them together to form or create a bigger 3 strand braid (or any other braid you feel like braiding).
- Wrap the 3 strand braid around its base to create a braided bun either at the nape of your neck in the back or on the sides. Secure the ends of the braid with bobby pins.
- Make the hairstyle more stunning and unique by complimenting it with a cute hair accessory which makes with the wedding attire such as a flower and you will be good to go.
GLAMOROUS WEDDING HAIRSTYLE FOR BLACK WOMEN
Look glamorous on your wedding with these fancy and stunning wedding hairstyles for black women. They really look cute, elegant and will make you turn people’s heads on your wedding or wedding going to attend a wedding. Some of the stunning and glamorous wedding hairstyles for black women include, pretty Mohawk hairstyle, glamorous updo hairstyle with a bun, among others.Look at these 3 glamorous wedding hairstyles for black women which we have featured in this post. Get inspired by them to come up with your own unique and stunning glamorous wedding hairstyle.
NICE WEDDING HAIRSTYLE FOR BLACK WOMEN
Do you want to look nice on your wedding, try out these nice wedding hairstyles for black women? They are easy to style yet look incredible stunning and cute.Look at how nice and cute these black women are looking with nice wedding hairstyles on their head. You too can look nice on your wedding by getting a few styling tips from these ladies.
SHORT STRAIGHT WEDDING HAIRSTYLES FOR BLACK WOMEN
Try out straight hairstyles on your wedding or when going to attend a wedding and wait for positive compliments about your hairstyle. It looks pretty, cute and easy to style which make it the best hairstyle for lazy black women.Don’t quote me wrong, this hairstyle is not for only lazy ladies, and diligent black women as well can style and wear it to special and formal occasions.
- Make sure your hair is thoroughly clean and ready for styling.
- Apply heat protector to protect hair strands from breakage as you will be using heat products to your hair.
- Part your hair to your preferred side then begin to flat iron away from your face to make your hair straight. Begin flat ironing from the crown as you move all the way back to the nape of your neck.
- Flat iron the bangs and sweep them to the sides as you would like them to look like across your face.
- Pinch the ends of your hair with wax to smooth and twist short locks into place and separate hair strands.
- Accessorize the hairstyle with a nice cute headband then finish with a medium hold hairspray and you will be good to go.
WEDDING HAIRSTYLES FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN
These wedding hairstyle will bring out the African beauty in African American women. They complement the facial features of a black woman making her look more beautify in her black beauty.Look at these beautiful black beauties wearing wedding hairstyles for African American women. You too can look a black beauty on your wedding by trying out some of these featured wedding hairstyles for African American women.
CHIC WEDDING HAIRSTYLES FOR BLACK WOMEN
Do you want to look younger, sexy and chic on your wedding? This chic wedding hairstyle for black women will be the best choice for you to try on your hair as it will make you look 5 to 10 years younger than your actual age.It can be style by ladies with short to medium length hair so you don’t have to worry about hair extensions.
- Begin by washing your hair with cold water as it maintains the moisture in your hair as compared to warm water which will deprive hair of its moisture.
- Use shampoo which is formulated according to the type and texture of your hair to achieve good results. Shampooing will help you to remove deep seated dirt and open pores for a healthy hair.
- After shampooing your hair, towel dry it then apply styling products to make it soft and easy to style. Comb through to evenly distribute the product at the same time removing knots or tangles from your hair.
- Apply heat protector before curling a curling your hair to emphasize the curls for a cute and chic hairstyle. Allow the curls to cool and set for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pull the sides back and secure them with a couple of bobby pins.
- Tease the front to make it voluminous then smooth the top before securing it at the crown. This will create a little bump at the front making the hairstyle look remarkably sexy.Apply small amounts of hairspray and you will be good to go.
ELEGANT BRAIDED UPDOS FOR BLACK WOMEN
SIMPLE WEDDING HAIRSTYLE WITH ELEGANT FLOWERS
Simply choose your favorite wedding hairstyle and compliment it will a cute and elegant wedding flower. This will make your wedding hairstyle unique, elegant and stunning in a crowd of many ladies with different updos.